Impossible Things Before Breakfast

A blog about having a baby, writing a book, and other impossible things.

Monday, November 10, 2008

The novel: progress update

So, I can finally announce that I'm working on the novel without it being an exaggeration a total lie. Hurrah! I have the plot worked out and my main scenes outlined, and a first chapter drafted. Getting past the first chapter is probably the hardest bit, because the temptation is to revise, revise, revise. Especially for a incurable perfectionist like me. But onward and upward!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger One Ten said...

Hurrah! When will it be published/serialised? Looking forward to seeing a preview!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Archel said...

You are one of my first ports of call for quality control! However it may be some time...

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home