Impossible Things Before Breakfast

A blog about having a baby, writing a book, and other impossible things.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Six months minus one day

I remember calculating once that I had earned less than £100 from poetry in my entire life. This total doesn't look like going up any time soon, so I'm giving serious thought to writing genre fiction in an attempt to boost our now alarmingly reduced income. Murder mysteries, maybe. I have no idea if I have the patience to write a novel, but it's got to be worth a try.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Shackford said...

ooooh i once had a grand plan of pumping out some cheesy romance novels for cash, and i actually drew up some storyboards and 10,000 words or so of drivel, but alas, no final product. hmmm. maybe we should partner up as coaches or sommat to help make each other work/give feedback.edit, etc....

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home